Patrick has been involved in training those who work with traumatized children, for over 20 years. He has contributed to the development of University accredited courses, including the first Foundation Degree for Residential Care Workers in the UK.
He will develop tailor made training events to meet your specific requirements. For example, ½ day, full day, longer events, presentations and workshops.
Tailor-made Webinars can be provided online for small groups of 4-8 people
Patrick is available for conference presentations and extended training events, which he has provided in numerous countries.
Training can be provided at introductory through to advanced levels and tailored to your needs. The following are examples of subjects covered:
- Attachment and Trauma Informed Approaches in work with Traumatized Children and Young People
- Leadership and Management in Organizations that work with Trauma
- Communication with Traumatized Children and Young People
- Developing Effective Systems of Carer Support (Foster and Residential)
- Supervision for Professionals Working with Traumatized Children and Young People
- Developing Models of Therapeutic Residential and Foster Care, Education and Therapy for Traumatized Children and Young People
- Creating Therapeutic Environments
Contact Patrick Tomlinson
to find out more